What Crowns Can Do For Your Smile
Are you in need of dental crowns? Crowns are dental caps that cover the outside of the teeth. They can correct different types of dental problems. Dr. Paul Epstein is one of the finest dentists in Burlington, MA. He offers a complete range of dental services. Read on to find out what crowns can do for your smile.
1. Fix Dental Issues- Dental crowns are routinely used to restore broken, cracked, worn-down and badly decayed teeth. Crowns are also used to protect teeth following root canal treatment. If you need crowns, see a dentist as soon as possible. Putting off treatment could jeopardize the health of your teeth and cause them to be damaged beyond repair.
2. Beautify Your Smile- Porcelain dental crowns are beautiful and provide the best natural color of all the crowns. Because porcelain crowns are the most cosmetically pleasing, they're usually used for the front teeth. Nothing gives the same translucency, depth, and luster like a porcelain crown.
3. A Better Color Match- It's important that you have a crown that matches your existing teeth. Your dentist can choose from over a dozen shades and give you a crown that is better matched to the shade of your teeth. Once the procedure is complete, your crown will look natural and won't be noticeable when you smile or speak.
4. Strength and Durability- Dental crowns can strengthen your damaged or weakened teeth. Dental crowns are tough like natural tooth structure. Porcelain-fused-to-metal dental crowns are also very strong and can produce pleasing aesthetics.
5. Improve Oral Function- It's difficult to eat when you have a fractured tooth. A dental crown can give you the ability to chew all of the foods you love again. A dental crown can restore the structure of your tooth so you can eat in comfort and with confidence.
If you are in need of dental crowns, why wait? We can help you today. Call Dr. Paul Epstein's dental office at 781-273-1152 today to schedule a dental consultation in Burlington, MA. Dental crowns will do you and your smile a world of good.